Almost anything. You can store almost anything at Nestings self storage as long as it’s not perishable, flammable or illegal!
You cannot store:
- Any flammable items
- Perishable foods or materials
- Dangerous chemicals
- Goods of an illegal nature
- Live animals
- A one bedroom flat guideline would be approximately 40 sq feet unit of storage space.
- A two bedroom flat or house guideline would be approximately 80 sq feet unit of storage space.
- A threee bedrom family house guideline would be approximately 160 sq feet unit of storage space.
- A four bedroom family house guideline would be approximately 160 to 200 sq feet unit of storage space.
We can recommend reasonable and reputable removal and van hire companies. Please contact us for more information.
Please bring the following:
- Two forms of ID, one should be photographic (driver’s license, passport etc).
- Payment (credit/debit card).
- An alternative contact name address and phone number.
Yes. Just let one of the team know.
One of the benefits of our flexible storage solutions means that you can increase or decrease the size of unit you occupy as your needs change, so you never need to pay for space you are not using.
As long as you wish.
The minimum is one month, but there is no maximum stay. The notice period is one month at any point whilst in storage.
The Nestings notice period is one month.
Monday to Friday 6.30 to 19.00 (Manned Nestings Staff from 8.00 – 17.00)
Saturday 6.30 to 14.00 (Manned Nestings Staff from 9.00 to 13.00)
Sunday by appt. or key holder access.
Yes we do, all our prices are exclusive of VAT.